Saturday, January 29, 2011

January 29, 2011: Pittsburgh Day 1--Fish and Snakes

We went to Pittsburgh to visit some too-rarely seen friends. The girls (the moms) went to lunch and did a little shopping while the dads hung out with the kids, took them to a really cool pet store, and then shoved them out the back door to play in the snow.  There was no denying that the fish tanks and fish at the store were awesome, I can't say they really tempted me--too much commitment.  The snakes did catch my eye, however.  Seems like they'd be a good low maintenance pet, but I'm sure people who have had them might disagree.

2 comments:

  1. Uh...no way, jose! No snakes are slithering their way into this house...at least with my knowledge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then without your knowledge it would be OK?

    ReplyDelete