Monday, February 8, 2010

February 6, 2010: Snow, Snow, and More Snow!

My wife grew up in sunny Florida; she's not a huge fan of being cold. It therefore makes sense that she doesn't typically rush outside when the snow flies. Maybe it was the historic quantity of snow, maybe she felt bad for me, but this time she suited up in a huge coat I've had since high school and attempted to shovel some snow. This picture was taken right after she purposely did a back flop from our steps into the snow. She thought it would swallow her and she'd be able to really see how deep it was. It was too heavy and wet for that--despite its two foot depth, she only sank about 8 inches into it--she was a human snowshoe.

1 comment:

  1. No, the real reason I didn't sink is because I am light as a feather! hah!

    ReplyDelete