Tuesday, February 9, 2010

February 9, 2010: Take the Munchkins Bowling

We "celebrated" another snow day by taking the kids bowling. The little monsters/sweethearts needed to get out of the house, and with another storm hitting as I type, they'll be home from school and cooped up inside again tomorrow. L bowled a bumper assisted 78; I attempted to figure out how real bowlers get the side spin going. I threw more strikes in one game than I ever have, but I also threw it in the gutter at least as many times, so the final score wasn't very impressive. I went to the gym tonight; I'm guessing I'll regret that choice as I'm shoveling snow again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, yeah, you are just trying to explain why your wife beat you! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YEAH! Julie WAS the BIG WINNER BABY!! She had an awesome game!

    ReplyDelete