Sunday, January 31, 2010

January 27, 2010: Eggs One Way

I like eggs in the morning--it's a great way to get the day going in a high protein way, and no, they won't give you a heart attack.  I got sick of eating them hard boiled; now I'm sick of eating them scrambled.  Oh well, I think I've exhausted my eggs repertory, but I'm more interested in being strong and feeling good than in having an entertaining breakfast.  If I wanted fun for breakfast, I could always eat something from a box with a cartoon character on it.

4 comments:

  1. yeah, but Trix are for kids...not big strong dads, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made that crustless quiche i made for the big breakfast the other day in mini muffin tins and froze them - makes a delicious alternative with a quick nuke and a little bit of salsa - YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. Trix...wait--no, Trix aren't for anybody. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How many eggs do you have there?

    ReplyDelete