Thursday, July 22, 2010

July 22, 2010: This Is Why I Can Park My Bike In My Office

Why? Because one of the partners in the office rides daily, and he parks his bike in his office. Sure, his bike probably cost 5 or 6 times as much as mine, but it would also probably cause me more pain to replace mine if it were stolen than for him to replace his. So I park it where I can see it...when I ride, that is. I need to ride it more!  I went to Capitol Hill today to try to help drum up some new privacy work. That would have made for a better picture, but I didn't even think to take one.

1 comment:

  1. Smart move--to park your bike in your office. We have had neighbors' whose bikes were stolen out of their garages. I don't trust anyone. Remember, Kayla had money stolen at her wedding reception with only family and close friends being invited. Who would have known something like that would have happened. Roxanne had some pain medication stolen out of her purse at a family birthday party. Maybe this says more about our dysfunctional family than society in general! You can never be too careful. Mom

    ReplyDelete