Tuesday, July 27, 2010

July 27, 2010: Telecommuting Rocks!

I worked from home today just because it was one of those rare days when I had a lot to do and didn't need direct access to people, books, or documents at the office to get my work done. I'd like to try to do that every second Friday or so, but the odds of the work assignments lining up perfectly to accomodate that aren't good. I said something about how that would benefit quality of life, and J was quick to point out that it would do nothing for her quality of life, because I'd be working all day either way. Not only that, but I also pretty much lay claim on the basement when I telecommute anyway, so J definitely has a point. The missus and I topped of the day by catching an 8 p.m. flick--Salt. I know it didn't get great reviews, but I found it entertaining enough. Then again, I'm kind of a sucker for action flicks.

1 comment:

  1. At home there are too many interruptions. I work better at the office. But it is nice to be in the comfort of your home and be with family. So you saw Salt? Haven't seen it yet. Dad and I Saw Inception. Now, that was a really different movie. I hope you take some time to relax this summer. You work too hard. Mom

    ReplyDelete